Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Am I Wrong About my Falling Dreams?

Tuesday, January 04, 2056, 9pm

I have been thinking. What if I am wrong about my falling dreams? I call them dreams even though I think they are something else. What if I am bailing out before something interesting happens? Or is bailing out the smartest thing I can do? I heard somewhere that if you die in your dream that you die for real. Is that what I am looking at here? Heck, I don’t know.

I have always been afraid of this falling dream or experience. Tonight I doubt myself. Honestly, what is the mostly result of not bailing? I bet I just finish the dream and it never bothers me again. It is strange. I have passed most of my life afraid of this dream. Tonight I feel different. I feel more curious than frightened. Am I just obsessing about this too much? I probably am.

I guess I’ll just have to sleep on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home